Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bold


 It's ok to be bold sometimes.  In fact, sometimes in life, it's a requirement.  The call to be bold may come from nature...






Copper Leaves

Boldness could be prompted by a social or cultural movement.  Asheville NC has been the center of such things for well over a century. 

Biltmore November

 The need to be bold often comes from inside of us, pushed to the surface by neccessity.

Guinevere Before Camelot---Bracelet

 The portrayal of Guievere in the film "King Arthur" (2004) haunted me for weeks after I saw it.  To say the least, she is portrayed as very BOLD and I could not get it out of my mind until I made a tribute to her.


Guinevere Before Camelot----Amber Bracelet and Earrings

Biltmore November, Guinevere Amber and Wood Earrings, Copper Leaves

Bold may not be for everybody; it may not be appropriate all the time; but certainly it is inspiring, and everyone aspires to it at least once in their lives, even if it lives only in our hearts...

Thank you for stopping by!

These items are available for purchase at my Artfire Studio







No comments:

Post a Comment