Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Debut

After nearly a year of hard work, that followed infinite years of indecision and even self doubt, here I am.  My official blog for my hand-made jewelry.


Really, it's a necessity. I could not possibly wear all the jewelry I was making.  And while we may say 'too much jewelry is never enough' when it is overflowing in your life it's time to share the wealth!  In going public, it has forced me on a journey: of becoming a better craftsman, trying new things, overcoming fears.  I am on a journey of discovery, of what my mind can conjure, of what I can achieve, where I want to go next.  You can view and/or purchase my work here or by clicking on my studio link @ Artfire in the right hand column. 


Thank you for joining me, and stay tuned for the fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment