Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fun And Feminine

I often have different projects in various stages of production at the same time.  And sometimes when that need to create hits me like a hurricane, I just have to go where the heart leads.  I took a little break from my autumn creations to put together some items that will look good with jeans, a dress, or a suit.

Lavender Ice
Charm Bracelet

A closer view
 Have I mentioned my love affair with antique brass?  It makes everything it touches look good! 


Trio of antique brass earrings


Lavender Ice Earrings




 Lavender and Purple Czech glass mix yielded these.  With crystal dangles and lever backs.












 
Venus Goddess of Love




I love these tiny blue and green globes with the oval link and the triangular pearls.  The pearls have a very subtle green sheen to them.  If you hang around here long, you might learn that blue and green are my favorite colors, and I love to put them together.










Blue Danube Czech Glass

It would be a difficult choice to pick my favorites out of this group.  But if I had to, it would be these.  They are delicate, romantic and the color is fabulous, photos really don't do it justice.  These earrings go with EVERYTHING.

***************

Thank you for stopping by!
To purchase click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment