Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunflowers


I  am inspired by sunflowers.  I take lots of pictures of them every year.  I love how they look, and they make me feel HAPPY.



 

I had an idea in my head for weeks, not sure how it was going to work out.  But once I started, these earrrings and this pendant practically created themselves.





Honestly, whats not to love?




I used Czech glass and antique brass wire for the beadwork.  Interspaced with smokey topaz crystals and antique brass forged oval rings.


The pendant is  high quality laser-cut acrylic, with an attached charm




I try to make my jewelery durable enough to withstand everyday life.  But the bead-work on these pieces, particularly the necklace is delicate.  I can't recommend holding infants or chasing toddlers or anything too strenuous while wearing it. 

Thank you for stopping by! 

These items are available for purchase at my Artfire Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment