Thursday, October 7, 2010

Celebrating Fall With Earrings

These were so much fun!

I love the body and movement of these leaf clusters, not to mention the textures and colors. (Pressed glass, brass, antique brass)



It is impossible to choose a favorite from this group, but personally, I do love these.  They are dainty and just right. (High quality antique brass and crystal)
I fell in love with these glass teardrops when I saw them.  Abstract design in fall colors in the front, a beautiful shade of green in the back, offset by sturdy copper earwires, they are perfect for fall! (diochondric glass, crystal and copper)


These were from a Czech glass mix that I juxtaposed with crystal and antique brass.  I love those Czech taupe pearl teardrops; these earrings will go with anything!
I really enjoyed working on this group.  Everything came out as good or better than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment