Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Name Bracelets For Children

Shiny black nickle findings with polymer alphabet beads, pearl charms, and fuchsia butterflies


Something I have done for children several times by special order is make Name Bracelets.  The bracelet  above was a birthday gift, and I have several requests for Christmas.  If this is something you might be interested in, or even a child's charm bracelet without the name, please contact me at mgjuxtapose@gmail.com and I will be happy to accommodate you.  Most children's charm bracelets are $10.00.  Alphabet beads are white or black, generally acrylic, although sterling or pewter or polymer clay are available for an additional fee.  If you are local there is no shipping.  These make great presents and/or stocking stuffers!

Thank you for stopping by!


These items are available for purchase at my Artfire Studio


ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment