Thursday, June 23, 2011

Liberty---Free Earrings For Lucky Winner!


Occasionally I like to give a piece of jewelry away online.  And I do like using special occaisions as inspiration. 


As corny as this may sound, I am a person that loves the 4th of July.  I cry when the national anthem is When  I think of what our Founding Fathers went thru to get this great country started it truely humbles me. 


 To me, Liberty is our greatest gift.  For me, these earrings were easy to concieve, and fun.   Whoever wins them, I hope you enjoy wearing them as much as I did making them!

You may also view them at my ArtFire Studio

TO WIN:

Leave a comment here, or go back to my facebook page where I have posted this and leave a comment there.  You may also comment in both places to increase your chances of winning.  Winner will be chose on June 30th 2011 by random drawing.   You will recieve your earrings no later than July 4th.

1 comment:

  1. hello I love your blog very much and Can I have a link from your blog or one review to my jewelry shop ? And I will happy to ship you some of my products for the review or link for free! Feel free to Find something you like on my shop please.
    eozy.com

    ReplyDelete