Sunday, January 30, 2011

Promotion***'Unchain My Heart***Freebie


Promotion=Freebie!

Yes, I'm giving this away, just in time for Valentine's Day.   

Necklace is approximately 20" long, plus the puffy lamp worked glass pendant, which is about 2" long and 1 3/4" wide.

Materials: Czech glass, plated toggle clasp, metal-frame hearts, frosted glass round white beads, organza ribbon, black nickel oval jump rings, art-metal chain link, and lamp work glass pendant.




This is a random drawing:  here is how to win.  There are several ways to enter to maximize your chances.  You may enter multiple times, if you follow these rules:

  1. Enter a comment on this blog.  Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
  2. Enter a comment on my facebook page.  If we are not friends already, feel free to 'friend' me in order to leave comment!
  3. Bump my facebook posting and share with all your friends!
  4. If you refer this promo, either on my blog or on my facebook page to a friend, and THEY enter, you get your name in the hat one more time.  But they must post either on my blog or on my facebook post and use your name *************************************************************************
There are endless ways to get your name in the drawing many times!


  Contest open until February 10, 2011.  On that day I will draw, and I will either deliver this beauty to you personally or put it in the mail.  This is a wonderful piece of jewelry, and I am looking forward to someone enjoying it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Marta




No comments:

Post a Comment